Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nice Design My House photos

My New Mosaic House Number! By Nutmeg Designs
design my house
Image by Nutmeg Designs
Stratoz and I finally made one for our own house!
12x8" slate with stained glass, mother of pearl and gold smalti

If you want one of your own, check out www.etsy.com/listing/65917398/custom-mosaic-house-number-...


IMG_3906
design my house
Image by albyantoniazzi
Curtains pattern design for my Milan's house


B-House Home Page
design my house
Image by Kev.Kirsche
This website was designed, developed and implemented for my internship in Barcelona Spain with Modo/Domo (modo.st) for the company B-House for sustainable housing. They did not want to go with the normal wooden look many companies had been using, thus we went with a clean and subtle treatment allowing the company's work to speak for itself. Check out the site at b-house.es


Design... (Part 1)
design my house
Image by steveleenow
EXTERIOR PLANS... The exterior of my house will be in the COUNTRYLANE RED style, seen here in the middle.


The Design
design my house
Image by rla579
My Brother's Home

No comments:

Post a Comment