Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cool House Paint Design images

The Idea Vs. Reality
house paint design
Image by ballookey
Pretty close, huh? Back before we started painting the house, I played around with a few ideas in Photoshop. As I took a few pictures today, I realized how close the finished product came. Only thing is I've only framed one print so far, and so Jess's poppy photo still isn't hanging yet. :(


Living Room Before & After
house paint design
Image by ballookey
I should have backed up to show the ceiling in the second photo. We painted the ceiling two shades lighter, with a much darker brown on the "beams".


Wood Grain Finish on Mantel, Bolivar Peninsula, Texas 0328101211
house paint design
Image by Patrick Feller
Someone had made a mistake and painted the mantel white. I recreated a dark hardwood grain without the mess of stripping all of that oil based gloss enamel.

I really like the oyster shells that cover the rest of the fireplace.

www.accentoneclectic.com


Swine Flew. Progress.
house paint design
Image by AllOfUsAreLost
House paint, ink on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment