Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cool Ranch House Design images

1964 Ranch House
ranch house design
Image by Thom Watson
Some original details from the ranch house in Alleghany County, Virginia, in which I grew up. My parents had it built in 1963/1964.

This is the original bedroom set my parents used (and now in a guest bedroom).


1964 Ranch House
ranch house design
Image by Thom Watson
Some original details from the ranch house in Alleghany County, Virginia, in which I grew up. My parents had it built in 1963/1964.


1964 Ranch House
ranch house design
Image by Thom Watson
Some original details from the ranch house in Alleghany County, Virginia, in which I grew up. My parents had it built in 1963/1964.

The bar separating our kitchen and dining room. We ate nearly all our meals at this counter.


1964 Ranch House
ranch house design
Image by Thom Watson
Some original details from the ranch house in Alleghany County, Virginia, in which I grew up. My parents had it built in 1963/1964.

No comments:

Post a Comment