Tuesday, February 26, 2013

new house design appt 004

new house design appt 004
house tiles design
Image by roger_mommaerts
From left: wall and trim color (bottom square is white trim color), carpet choice (only in bedrooms), porcelain tile: 13" in utility room (laid straight) and second bathroom (laid on diagonal), 18" in master bathroom (laid on diagonal), hardwood for entry, hallway, study, dining room, family room, kitchen and breakfast area, 4" travertine tile for backsplash (laid on diagonal), granite for kitchen countertop, maple cabinets in kitchen and all bathrooms.


1964 Ranch House
house tiles design
Image by Thom Watson
Some original details from the ranch house in Alleghany County, Virginia, in which I grew up. My parents had it built in 1963/1964.

The original bathroom (we had just the one for the four of us up until my sister and I were adults and had moved out; only then my parents added two extra baths!)


1964 Ranch House
house tiles design
Image by Thom Watson
Some original details from the ranch house in Alleghany County, Virginia, in which I grew up. My parents had it built in 1963/1964.

Vanity cabinets and tile floor in the original bathroom (we had just the one for the four of us up until my sister and I were adults and had moved out; only years later did my parents add two extra baths!)


1964 Ranch House
house tiles design
Image by Thom Watson
Some original details from the ranch house in Alleghany County, Virginia, in which I grew up. My parents had it built in 1963/1964.

Vanity cabinets and tile floor in the original bathroom (we had just the one for the four of us up until my sister and I were adults and had moved out; only years later did my parents add two extra baths!)


Added tile to the cabinet design
house tiles design
Image by jmrodri

No comments:

Post a Comment